Jump to Main Content
- Zafra, Adoración; Castro, Antonio Jesús; Alché, Juan de Dios
- BMC plant biology 2018 v.18 no.1 pp. 114
- Olea europaea, etc ; Western blotting; allergenicity; allergens; alternative splicing; antioxidants; cell communication; cultivars; germination; iron; isozymes; manganese; mass spectrometry; metabolism; olives; pollen; proteins; superoxide dismutase; transcriptomics; viability; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Among antioxidant enzymes, the superoxide dismutase (SOD) family is a major actor in catalysing the disproportionation of superoxide. Apart from its role as antioxidant, these enzymes have a role in cell signalling, and Cu,Zn-SOD proteins are also major pollen allergens. In order to deepen our understanding of the SOD isoenzymes present in olive pollen and to analyse the molecular vari ...
- PubMed Central:
- Tasselli, Giorgia; Filippucci, Sara; Borsella, Elisabetta; D’Antonio, Silvia; Gelosia, Mattia; Cavalaglio, Gianluca; Turchetti, Benedetta; Sannino, Ciro; Onofri, Andrea; Mastrolitti, Silvio; De Bari, Isabella; Cotana, Franco; Buzzini, Pietro
- Biotechnology for biofuels 2018 v.11 no.1 pp. 147
- Olea europaea, etc ; Leucosporidium; biodiesel; biomass; biorefining; carbon; cardoons; cost effectiveness; enzymatic hydrolysis; feedstocks; harvesting; hydrolysis; lignocellulose; lipid composition; lipids; oils; oligosaccharides; olives; pruning; temperature; yeasts; Mediterranean region; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Some lignocellulosic biomass feedstocks occur in Mediterranean Countries. They are still largely unexploited and cause considerable problems due to the lack of cost-effective harvesting, storage and disposal technologies. Recent studies found that some basidiomycetous yeasts are able to accumulate high amount of intracellular lipids for biorefinery processes (i.e., biofuels and biochem ...
- PubMed Central: