Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Hongwei, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Water research 2018 v.130 pp. 322-332
- absorbance; bromates; bromides; bromination; byproducts; chlorination; disinfection; dissolved organic carbon; electrochemistry; haloacetic acids; hydrogen peroxide; hydroxyl radicals; oxidation; ozonation; ozone; surface water; water treatment
- ... The electro-peroxone (E-peroxone) process is an emerging ozone-based electrochemical advanced oxidation process that combines conventional ozonation with in-situ cathodic hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) production for oxidative water treatment. In this study, the effects of the E-peroxone pretreatment on disinfection by-product (DBP) formation from chlorination of a synthetic surface water were investiga ...
- Yang, Hongwei, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Water research 2018 v.138 pp. 106-117
- chloramphenicol; clofibric acid; diclofenac; energy efficiency; energy use and consumption; gemfibrozil; groundwater; hydrogen peroxide; hydroxyl radicals; ibuprofen; oxidation; ozonation; ozone; persistent organic pollutants; surface water; ultraviolet radiation; wastewater; wastewater treatment
- ... The electro-peroxone (E-peroxone) process is an emerging ozone-based advanced oxidation process (AOP) that has shown large potential for micropollutant abatement in water treatment. To evaluate its performance under more realistic conditions of water treatment, a continuous-flow pilot E-peroxone system was developed and compared with conventional ozonation and a UV/O3 process for micropollutant ab ...