Jump to Main Content
- Plačková, Lenka, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of plant physiology 2018 v.223 pp. 65-71
- Tulbaghia; antagonists; biosynthesis; cytokinins; gibberellic acid; greenhouses; hormone metabolism; indole acetic acid; leaves; liquids; organogenesis; picloram; plant growth; plantlets; roots; shoots; somatic embryos; thidiazuron
- ... The endogenous auxin and cytokinin contents of in vitro regenerated Tulbaghia simmleri maintained on applied plant growth regulators in Murashige and Skoog (MS) medium were investigated using UHPLC–MS analysis. The highest number of shoots (27.6 per leaf) were produced in MS medium supplemented with 2.5 μM thidiazuron. A higher number of these shoots were rooted with 10 μM 6-(2-hydroxy-3-methylben ...
- Plačková, Lenka, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- New biotechnology 2018 v.42 pp. 85-94
- Amelanchier alnifolia; biosynthesis; cytokinins; horticulture; indole acetic acid; industry; isopentenyladenine; metabolites; micropropagation; nucleotides; plantlets; rooting; roots; shoots; supply chain
- ... Clonal propagation plays a critical integral role in the growth and success of a global multi-billion dollar horticulture industry through a constant supply of healthy stock plants. The supply chain depends on continuously improving the micropropagation process, thus, understanding the physiology of in vitro plants remains a core component. We evaluated the influence of exogenously applied cytokin ...