Jump to Main Content
- Han, Pei-pei, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Biochemical engineering journal 2018 v.132 pp. 68-78
- Nostoc flagelliforme; antioxidant activity; blue light; carbon; enzymes; fluorescent lighting; light quality; photosynthesis; polysaccharides; protein synthesis; proteome; proteomics; red light; sugars; ultraviolet radiation
- ... Different light qualities have been found to effectively promote polysaccharide production of cyanobacteria, to elucidate the underlying mechanism, the effects of four typical light qualities including ultraviolet radiation B (UVB), red light (R), blue light (B), and mixed light (R:B = 7:15) (RB) on polysaccharide production in Nostoc flagelliforme were comprehensively investigated with white fluo ...
- Han, Pei-pei, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2018 v.45 no.6 pp. 1995-2006
- Calvin cycle; DNA; Nostoc flagelliforme; amino acid metabolism; antioxidant activity; polysaccharides; protein synthesis; proteins; proteome; proteomics; ultraviolet radiation
- ... Nostoc flagelliforme is a pioneer organism in the desert and highly resistant to ultraviolet B (UV-B) radiation, while the involved adaptive mechanism has not been fully explored yet. To elucidate the responsive mechanism, two doses of UV-B radiation (low: 1 W/m² and high: 5 W/m²) were irradiated for 6 h and 48 h, respectively, and their effects on global metabolism in N. flagelliforme were compre ...