Jump to Main Content
- Jiang, Huanhuan, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Acta physiologiae plantarum 2018 v.40 no.10 pp. 176
- Magnoliopsida; Zea mays; abiotic stress; abscisic acid; corn; exons; gibberellic acid; growth and development; hormones; introns; phylogeny; plant growth; promoter regions; sequence analysis; sodium chloride; stress response; tissues
- ... SIMILAR TO RCD ONE (SRO) is a small plant-specific gene family, which play essential roles in plant growth and development as well as in abiotic stresses. However, the function of SROs in maize is still unknown. In our study, six putative SRO genes were isolated from the maize genome. A systematic analysis was performed to characterize the ZmSRO gene family. The ZmSRO gene family was divided into ...
- Jiang, Huanhuan, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- 3 Biotech 2018 v.8 no.11 pp. 461
- Providencia rettgeri; aluminum phosphate; culture filtrates; egg yolk; exopolysaccharides; ferric phosphate; indole acetic acid; lecithins; microorganisms; organic acids and salts; saline soils; salt tolerance; siderophores; sodium chloride; solubilization; tricalcium phosphate
- ... Halotolerant phosphate-solubilizing microorganisms (PSMs) capable of producing plant-growth-promoting traits were grown on salt medium containing Ca₃(PO₄)₂ or egg yolk. The number of colonies on plates with Ca₃(PO₄)₂ was higher than that on plates with egg yolk. Further, a total of 42 PSM isolates were purified. The majority were Bacillus spp., while one Providencia rettgeri strain was confirmed, ...