Jump to Main Content
- Yadav, Ankit Kumar, et al. Show all 16 Authors
- Powder technology 2018 v.338 pp. 836-846
- bioavailability; biopharmaceuticals; carboxymethylcellulose; differential scanning calorimetry; droplet size; drug delivery systems; ethanol; freeze-thaw cycles; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; lactose; nanoemulsions; pharmacokinetics; polyvinyl alcohol; powders; rats; scanning electron microscopes; spray drying; stearic acid; thermodynamics
- ... In the present study, different solid self-nanoemulsifying drug delivery system (S-SNEDDS) was formulated by using porous hydrophilic and hydrophobic carriers to improve the dissolution rate and bioavailability of simvastatin (SIM). The prepared liquid-SNEDDS composed of Labrafil M 1944 CS/ Tween-80/ Ethanol (20% / 53.33%/26.67% v/v) with 0.1% SIM, resulted droplet size of 40.69 nm. The hydrophobi ...
- Yadav, Ankit Kumar, et al. Show all 18 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2018 v.120 pp. 1975-1998
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; adsorption; apples; binding agents; differential scanning calorimetry; granules; hardness; liquids; polysaccharides; polyvinylpyrrolidone; scanning electron microscopy; solidification; spray drying; trehalose
- ... In the present study application of Modified Apple Polysaccharide (MAP) as tablet binder was evaluated. Liquid MAP was extracted from apple and solidified by adsorbing it on porous surface of Aerosil-200 and trehalose and this dispersion was dried using spray dryer. The concentration of excipients as well as spray drying conditions was optimised by using Box Behnken Design to achieve desirable pow ...