Jump to Main Content
- Li, Jing; Jiang, Kun; Wang, Li‐Jun; Yin, Guo; Wang, Jue; Wang, Yang; Jin, Yi‐Bao; Li, Qing; Wang, Tie‐Jie
- Journal of separation science 2018 v.41 no.8 pp. 1752-1763
- Gleditsia sinensis, etc ; adulterated products; chemometrics; high performance liquid chromatography; isoquercitrin; models; monitoring; prediction; quantitative analysis; quercitrin; rutin; spectrometers; tandem mass spectrometry; traditional medicine; China; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Gleditsiae Spina, the thorn of Gleditsia sinensis Lam., has been used as an anti‐inflammatory, anti‐tumor, and anti‐bacterial traditional medicine for hundreds of years in China. This study used high‐performance liquid chromatography and tandem mass spectrometry combined with chemometric methods to allow the fast and accurate identification and quantification of the flavonoids compounds in Gledits ...
- Lee, Ji-Hye; Go, Younghoon; Lee, Bonggi; Hwang, Youn-Hwan; Park, Kwang Il; Cho, Won-Kyung; Ma, Jin Yeul
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2018 v.222 pp. 61-70
- Gleditsia sinensis, etc ; DNA; Oriental traditional medicine; acetyl-CoA carboxylase; adipocytes; adipogenesis; cell cycle checkpoints; cell proliferation; ethanol; fatty-acid synthase; fruits; gene expression regulation; genes; hyperlipidemia; lipogenesis; messenger RNA; mitosis; neoplasms; peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma; protein content; signal transduction; stearoyl-CoA desaturase; sterols; thrombosis; transactivators; transcription (genetics); Show all 26 Subjects
- ... Gleditsia sinensis Lam. (G. sinensis) has been used in Oriental medicine for tumor, thrombosis, inflammation-related disease, and obesity.The pharmacological inhibitory effects of fruits of G. sinensis (GFE) on hyperlipidemia have been reported, but its inhibitory effects on adipogenesis and underlying mechanisms have not been elucidated. Herein we evaluated the anti-adipogenic effects of GFE and ...