Jump to Main Content
- Fan, Hang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2018 v.498 no.3 pp. 409-415
- T-lymphocytes; Western blotting; adenocarcinoma; biomarkers; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; exosomes; galectins; immune response; immunoglobulins; ligands; lung neoplasms; lungs; lymph nodes; metastasis; mucins; neoplasm cells; patients; protein content; squamous cell carcinoma; transmission electron microscopy; viruses
- ... Exosomes are membrane-bound, virus-sized vesicles present in circulating blood. Tumor cells are avid producers of exosomes, which are thought to mimic molecular features of parent tumor cells. T-cell immunoglobulin- and mucin-domain-containing molecule 3 (Tim-3) is a the next-generation immune checkpoint that can be activated by its ligand Galectin-9 to negatively regulate the anti-tumor immune re ...
- Fan, Hang, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Industrial crops and products 2018 v.118 pp. 11-19
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; 2,5-dihydroxybenzoic acid; Acer truncatum; acetone; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; byproducts; epicatechin; ethanol; manufacturing; naringenin; proanthocyanidins; procyanidins; seed coat; seed oils; tannins; wastes
- ... Acer truncatum seed coat is generally abandoned as waste during the process of manufacturing seed oil due to a lack of knowledge of the phytochemical composition of this byproduct. It is well known that brown-colored seed coat is rich in polyphenols; therefore, we investigated the bioactive phenolic composition of A. truncatum seed coat in this study. To obtain an extract containing most bioactive ...