Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: ester?
- Vozáry, Eszter, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Progress in agricultural engineering sciences 2018 v.14 no.1 pp. 61-75
- apples; models; rheological properties; wines
- ... In practice, there is a demand for quick characterization of rheological properties of food materials. The exact model calculation requires complex and long-term mathematical process. In this work, a simple, quick linearization method – the Peleg linearization – is discussed and is compared with the Prony series method. In the Peleg linearization only two constants are used, one of them gives the ...
- Vozáry, Eszter, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Biosystems engineering 2018 v.169 pp. 226-232
- apoplast; biomass; cadmium; cell membranes; corn; crop-weed competition; dielectric properties; drought; electric current; electric impedance; electrodes; endodermis; lignin; monitoring; physicochemical properties; plant development; plant response; root systems; roots; shoots; soybeans; stress response; suberin; symplast; wheat
- ... This study aimed to demonstrate that single-frequency (1 kHz) measurement of impedance phase angle (Φ) in root–soil systems is suitable for monitoring plant responses to environmental stresses. Potted wheat, soybean and maize plants were exposed to cadmium contamination, alkaline stress, drought or weed competition. Φ was detected at regular intervals between a ground and a plant electrode during ...