Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: xiang?
- Xiong, Yongqiang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2018 v.642 pp. 1050-1059
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; adsorption; carbon; carbon dioxide; cation exchange capacity; correlation; hydrogen peroxide; hydrolysis; models; moieties; nanopores; oxidation; phenanthrenes; pyrolysis; sodium hypochlorite; surface area; titration
- ... Black carbon was produced by slow pyrolysis under an oxygen-limited condition at 500 °C, and was modified by some chemical methods (oxidation, hydrolysis, activation, and surface recombination). The modified samples were characterized by using elemental analysis, Fourier transformed infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) surface analysis, Boehm titration, cation excha ...
- Xiong, Yongqiang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Organic geochemistry 2018 v.119 pp. 11-21
- carbon; ethane; ethylene; gases; isotope labeling; mass spectrometry; methane; natural gas; propane; pyrolysis; stable isotopes; temperature
- ... On-line gas chromatography–pyrolysis coupled to gas chromatography–isotope ratio mass spectrometry was used here for the position-specific isotope analysis (PSIA) of propane. First, based on the conversion rate of propane and its products, 800–840 °C was considered optimal for propane pyrolysis. The major pyrolytic fragments of propane included CH4, C2H4, C3H6, and C2H6. Subsequent isotope labelin ...
- Xiong, Yongqiang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Limnologica 2018 v.69 pp. 18-23
- sediments; fatty acids; nitrogen content; lakes; anaerobes; algae; organic carbon; alkanes; microbial activity; bacteria; China
- ... Maar lakes are closed lakes that have a well-documented history of changes in organic matter (OM) production. The surface sediments from 2 typical maar lakes in China were analyzed for total organic carbon (TOC), total nitrogen (TN), δ13Corg, δ15Ntotal, aliphatic hydrocarbons (AHs), fatty acids (FAs) and alkanols. The FAs and alkanols were fractionated into two sub-fractions (free and bound) to in ...