Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Lixun, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of hazardous materials 2018 v.360 pp. 32-42
- agricultural land; arsenic; cation exchange capacity; clay; copper; electrical conductivity; empirical models; fertilizers; heavy metals; iron; land use; lead; nitrogen; organic matter; pH; pesticides; phosphorus; prediction; regression analysis; risk; soil erosion; soil pollution; soil profiles; soil texture; traffic; water content; zinc
- ... Recently, soil contamination by heavy metals in farmland has become a severe problem. In this study, a novel assessment method of heavy metal pollution based on reactive heavy metals (RHMs) was introduced. RHMs showed strong correlation with soil profile and land use, distinctly different from the variation of total heavy metals. According to modified geoaccumulation and Hakanson index, farmlands ...
- Zhang, Lixun, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2018 v.635 pp. 1495-1506
- aquatic environment; case studies; chromium; heavy metals; lead; manganese; models; nickel; particle size distribution; pollution; principal component analysis; rain; rain intensity; regression analysis; river flow; rivers; spatial variation; temporal variation; watersheds; China
- ... Globally, fluvial heavy metal (HM) pollution has recently become an increasingly severe problem. However, few studies have investigated the variational characteristics of fluvial HMs after rain over long periods (≥1 year). The Dakan River in Xili Reservoir watershed (China) was selected as a case study to investigate pollution levels, influencing factors, and sources of HMs under different rainfal ...