Jump to Main Content
- Ding, Nai-Zheng; Qi, Qian-Rong; Gu, Xiao-Wei; Zuo, Ru-Juan; Liu, Jie; Yang, Zeng-Ming
- Theriogenology 2018 v.106 pp. 227-236
- serine C-palmitoyltransferase, etc ; immune response; messenger RNA; mice; neurodevelopment; pregnancy; progesterone; signal transduction; sphingolipids; stress response; stromal cells; uterus; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Sphingolipids play multiple roles in membrane structure, signal transduction, stress responses, neural development and immune reaction. The rate of de novo synthesis pathway of sphingolipids is regulated by two key enzymes, serine palmitoyltransferase (SPT), and ketoreductase (Kds). Here, we find that the mRNA levels of three subunits of the SPT holoenzyme (Sptlc1, Sptlc2, and Ssspta) are signific ...
- Qin, Nanbing; Bayat, Ali-Reza; Trevisi, Erminio; Minuti, Andrea; Kairenius, Piia; Viitala, Sirja; Mutikainen, Mervi; Leskinen, Heidi; Elo, Kari; Kokkonen, Tuomo; Vilkki, Johanna
- Journal of dairy science 2018 v.101 no.9 pp. 7954-7970
- serine C-palmitoyltransferase, etc ; 3-hydroxybutyric acid; Helianthus annuus; Toll-like receptor 4; adipophilin; adipose tissue; blood; body weight changes; carboxylic ester hydrolases; ceramides; conjugated linoleic acid; dairy cows; dry matter intake; early lactation; energy balance; fatty acid-binding proteins; fish oils; free fatty acids; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; glycerol-3-phosphate acyltransferase; inflammation; insulin; insulin resistance; lactose; lipid content; lipogenesis; lipolysis; mammary glands; milk; milk fat; milk fat yield; milk proteins; mitochondria; peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma; polyunsaturated fatty acids; protein kinases; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; transcription (genetics); Show all 40 Subjects
- ... To investigate the metabolic changes in the adipose tissue (AT) of dairy cows under milk fat depression (MFD), 30 cows were randomly allocated to a control diet, a conjugated linoleic acid (CLA)-supplemented diet, or a high-starch diet supplemented with a mixture of sunflower and fish oil (2:1; as HSO diet) from 1 to 112 d in milk. Performance of animals, milk yield, milk composition, energy balan ...