Jump to Main Content
- Jansen, Elena; Harris, Holly; Daniels, Lynne; Thorpe, Karen; Rossi, Tony
- The international journal of behavioral nutrition and physical activity 2018 v.15 no.1 pp. 67
- nutrition knowledge, etc ; child nutrition; fathers; focus groups; food preparation; males; nutrition research; nutritional intervention; occupations; preschool children; research projects; statistics; surveys; working conditions; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Against a background of changing family structures and socioeconomic demands in contemporary families, fathers are more actively engaged in meal preparation and feeding of their children, yet in research studies targeting improvement in nutrition and feeding practices fathers are under-represented. Among possible explanations for this bias are acceptability of research projects and acc ...
- PubMed Central:
- Jenner, Sarah Louise; Trakman, Gina; Coutts, Aaron; Kempton, Thomas; Ryan, Samuel; Forsyth, Adrienne; Belski, Regina
- Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 2018 v.15 no.1 pp. 43
- nutrition knowledge, etc ; athletes; body composition; calcium; carbohydrates; cross-sectional studies; dietitians; dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry; educational status; energy intake; energy requirements; food records; males; nutritional status; questionnaires; sports; sports nutrition; vegetable consumption; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Sports Dietitians aim to assist in improving performance by developing nutrition knowledge (NK), enhancing dietary intake and optimising body composition of athletes. In a high-pressure environment, it is important to identify factors that may compromise an athlete’s nutrition status. Body composition assessments are regularly undertaken in sport to provide feedback on training adaptio ...
- PubMed Central: