Jump to Main Content
- Visioli, Giovanna; Bonas, Urbana; Dal Cortivo, Cristian; Pasini, Gabriella; Marmiroli, Nelson; Mosca, Giuliano; Vamerali, Teofilo
- Journal of the science of food and agriculture 2018 v.98 no.6 pp. 2360-2369
- high-yielding varieties, etc ; Mediterranean climate; canopy; durum wheat; ecosystem services; environmental sustainability; fertilizer application; field experimentation; gliadin; gluten; glutenins; grain yield; nitrogen; nitrogen fertilizers; pasta; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; protein content; protein subunits; semolina; sodium dodecyl sulfate; soil; soil treatment; Italy; Mediterranean region; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: With the increasing demand for high‐quality foodstuffs and concern for environmental sustainability, late‐season nitrogen (N) foliar fertilization of common wheat is now an important and widespread practice. This study investigated the effects of late‐season foliar versus soil N fertilization on yield and protein content of four varieties of durum wheat, Aureo, Ariosto, Biensur and Lib ...
- Nagamani, S.; Tripathi, A.; Lal, S. K.; Kumar, A.; Mandal, B.; Jain, R. K.
- Plant disease 2018 v.102 no.8 pp. 1673
- high-yielding varieties, etc ; Cowpea mild mottle virus; Glycine max; Peanut bud necrosis virus; RNA; Soybean mosaic virus; Soybean yellow mottle mosaic virus; Tobacco streak virus; agricultural research; amino acids; clones; coat proteins; coatings; crops; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; genes; genetic vectors; green beans; host plants; leaves; mung beans; necrosis; oils; plant diseases and disorders; plant viruses; polyclonal antibodies; research institutions; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; sap; seedlings; sequence analysis; soybeans; viruses; India; North America; South Korea; Show all 36 Subjects
- ... Soybean (Glycine max) is one of the most important crops as a source of high-quality protein and oil. In India, soybean area has expanded with the introduction of high-yielding varieties with wide adaptability, which also favored the development of new diseases with increased incidence. During 2016, 38 samples from initial varietal trials of soybean cultivars from India exhibiting symptoms such as ...