Jump to Main Content
- He, Binbin, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Remote sensing of environment 2018 v.210 pp. 403-421
- canopy height; forest canopy; forests; interferometry; landscapes; models; polarimetry; remote sensing; synthetic aperture radar
- ... Polarimetric Synthetic Aperture Radar Interferometry (PolInSAR) has shown potential for the retrieval of a forest canopy height model (CHM) and the underlying solid earth digital terrain model (DTM). However, because of non-volume decorrelation and other unavoidable errors, the robustness of retrieval heights is sensitive to the spatial baseline of the selected InSAR pairs, which relates forest pa ...
- He, Binbin, et al. Show all 15 Authors
- Global change biology 2018 v.24 no.9 pp. 3990-4008
- broadleaved evergreen forests; carbon; carbon cycle; chlorophyll; cropland; ecosystems; grasslands; models; photosynthesis; photosynthetically active radiation; prediction; primary productivity; radiation use efficiency; temperature; vegetation index
- ... Solar‐induced chlorophyll fluorescence (SIF) has been increasingly used as a proxy for terrestrial gross primary productivity (GPP). Previous work mainly evaluated the relationship between satellite‐observed SIF and gridded GPP products both based on coarse spatial resolutions. Finer resolution SIF (1.3 km × 2.25 km) measured from the Orbiting Carbon Observatory‐2 (OCO‐2) provides the first opport ...