Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Yan-Wei, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Mycological progress 2018 v.17 no.10 pp. 1123-1137
- DNA; internal transcribed spacers; new species; phylogeny; phylotype; scientific illustration; taxon descriptions; truffles; China
- ... Molecular analysis of the truffle genus Hydnotrya was conducted with nrDNA-ITS sequences available including newly generated sequences from Chinese specimens. Twenty-one phylotypes were recognized with the threshold of 97% ITS identity. Seven phylotypes corresponded to the described species, H. bailii, H. cerebriformis, H. cubispora, H. laojunshanensis, H. michaelis, H. cf. variiformis, and H. tul ...
- Wang, Yan-wei, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Antonie van Leeuwenhoek 2018 v.111 no.2 pp. 265-273
- Chitinophaga; DNA; aerobes; bacteria; chemotaxonomy; fatty acids; menaquinones; nucleotide sequences; pH; phenotype; phosphatidylethanolamines; phylogeny; quinones; ribosomal RNA; saline soils; sodium chloride; China
- ... A novel aerobic bacterium, designated strain LAM9153ᵀ, was isolated from a saline soil sample collected from Lingxian County, Shandong Province, China. Cells of strain LAM9153ᵀ were observed to be Gram-stain negative, non-motile, non-spore-forming and rod-shaped. The new isolate grew optimally at 30–35 °C, pH 7.0 and 0.5% of NaCl concentration (w/v). According to the phylogenetic analysis based on ...