Jump to Main Content
- Xie, Yang-Guo, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Phytochemistry letters 2018 v.28 pp. 64-68
- Alangium; X-ray diffraction; alkaloids; anti-inflammatory activity; branches; chemical composition; glycosides; human cell lines; irradiation; lignans; macrophages; nitric oxide; sesquiterpenoids; spectral analysis; transcription factor NF-kappa B; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... Two new sesquiterpenes (1 and 2), one new alkaloid (4), one new neolignan glycoside (14), together with 19 known compounds were isolated from the branches of Alangium barbatum. Their structures were established by spectroscopic analysis. The absolute configuration of 21 was determined for the first time by single-crystal X-ray diffraction analysis with Cu-Kα irradiation. Some of isolates were eval ...
- Xie, Yang-Guo, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.45 pp. 25719-25724
- X-ray diffraction; Xylopia; anti-inflammatory activity; chemical bonding; circular dichroism spectroscopy; inhibitory concentration 50; nitric oxide; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; roots; sesquiterpenoids
- ... Six new guaiane dimers, xyloplains A–F (1–6), with connecting patterns through two direct C–C bonds (C-1 to C-3′, C-2 to C-1′), were isolated from the roots of Xylopia vielana. Their structures were elucidated clearly using extensive analysis of 1D NMR and 2D NMR, combined with Cu-Kα X-ray diffraction and circular dichroism (CD) experiments. In additon, all of the isolates were tested for anti-inf ...