Jump to Main Content
- Jia, Puyou; Ma, Yufeng; Xia, Haoyu; Zheng, Minrui; Feng, Guodong; Hu, Lihong; Zhang, Meng; Zhou, Yonghong
- ACS sustainable chemistry & engineering 2018 v.6 no.11 pp. 13983-13994
- tung oil, etc ; catalysts; catalytic activity; epoxides; films (materials); human health; phthalates; plasticizers; pollution; pollution control; poly(vinyl chloride); raw materials; solvents; thermal stability; toxicity; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Introducing renewable tung oil into the environment-friendly plasticizer production via clean and efficient strategies to substitute toxic dioctyl phthalate (DOP) holds potential application value to reduce pollution and improve human health. Here we reported two strategies for production of epoxy plasticizers via phase transfer catalyst and thiol–ene reaction using tung oil as starting material. ...
- Huang, Jiajian; Yuan, Teng; Ye, Xiyun; Man, Limin; Zhou, Chuang; Hu, Yang; Zhang, Chaoqun; Yang, Zhuohong
- Industrial crops and products 2018 v.112 pp. 61-69
- tung oil, etc ; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; drying oils; fossil fuels; free radicals; gels; industry; monitoring; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; peroxide value; polymerization; salts; scanning electron microscopes; solvents; titration; ultraviolet radiation; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... With the rapid development of industry and the growing shortage of fossil energy, tung oil has attracted much attention of researchers because of its environment-friendly and renewable advantages. In this work, the curing mechanism of tung oil under UV irradiation is studied by the titration of the peroxide value, Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy and nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy. ...