Jump to Main Content
- He, Daming, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Environmental monitoring and assessment 2018 v.190 no.6 pp. 321
- basins; climate change; empirical models; evaporation; photosynthesis; primary productivity; rivers; statistics; temperature; vegetation; watersheds; Mekong River
- ... Against the background of global climate change, spatial-temporal variation in net primary productivity (NPP) has attracted much attention. To analyze NPP spatial-temporal variation within the context of changes in hydrothermal conditions, the Vegetation Photosynthesis Model (VPM) is used to elucidate the mathematical relationship between NPP and hydrothermal conditions. Based on this spatial-temp ...
- He, Daming, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Conservation biology 2018 v.32 no.6 pp. 1266-1277
- anthropogenic activities; biodiversity; biodiversity conservation; climate change; climatic factors; conservation areas; indigenous species; planning; topography; China
- ... Capturing the full range of climatic diversity in a reserve network is expected to improve the resilience of biodiversity to climate change. Therefore, a study on systematic conservation planning for climatic diversity that explicitly or implicitly hypothesizes that regions with higher climatic diversity support greater biodiversity is needed. However, little is known about the extent and generali ...