Jump to Main Content
- Kang, Lixia, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2018 v.192 pp. 542-552
- aromatic compounds; catalysts; catalytic cracking; environmental impact; fuel oils; gasoline; hydrogen; hydrogenation; mathematical models; nitrogen; petroleum; reaction kinetics; sulfur
- ... Minimizing hydrogen consumption in hydrotreating (HDT) units is increasingly important as more heavy and sour crude oil are processed in refineries. A fluid catalytic cracking (FCC) unit commonly links the vacuum gas oil HDT unit with the cracked diesel and the cracked gasoline HDT units. In the course of processing, undesired impurities, such as sulfur, nitrogen and aromatics, pass from the upstr ...
- Kang, Lixia, et al. Show all 15 Authors
- Parasites & vectors 2018 v.11 no.1 pp. 124
- Trichomonas vaginalis; actin; confidence interval; genes; genetic markers; genetic variation; genotype; microscopy; molecular epidemiology; parasites; pathogenicity; phylogeny; polymerase chain reaction; restriction fragment length polymorphism; sexually transmitted diseases; trichomoniasis; winter; women; China
- ... BACKGROUND: Trichomonas vaginalis (TV) is a protozoan parasite that causes trichomoniasis, a sexually transmitted disease, worldwide. In this study, we investigated the prevalence and genetic characterization of T. vaginalis and contrasted the most prevalent strains of T. vaginalis isolated from Xinxiang City, Henan Province, China. RESULTS: In Xinxiang from September 2015 to September 2017, a tot ...
- PubMed Central: