Jump to Main Content
- Hashii, Noritaka, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2018 v.503 no.4 pp. 2633-2638
- Bombyx mori; Chinese hamsters; amino acid substitution; animal ovaries; cytotoxicity; galactose; monoclonal antibodies; neoplasms; silkworms; therapeutics; transgenic insects
- ... Recombinant monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) have been used in various therapeutic applications including cancer therapy. Fc-mediated effector functions play a pivotal role in the tumor-killing activities of some tumor-targeting mAbs, and Fc-engineering technologies with glyco-engineering or amino acid substitutions at the antibody Fc region have been used to enhance cytotoxic activities including ant ...
- Hashii, Noritaka, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Biochimica et biophysica acta 2018 v.1862 pp. 1462-1471
- Erythrina; Phaseolus vulgaris; biomarkers; discriminant analysis; glycopeptides; glycoproteomics; glycosylation; haptoglobins; hepatoma; humans; lectins; liquid chromatography; liver cirrhosis; longevity; mass spectrometry; microarray technology; models; polysaccharides
- ... Glycosylation is highly susceptible to changes of the physiological conditions, and accordingly, is a potential biomarker associated with several diseases and/or longevity. Semi-supercentenarians (SSCs; older than 105 years) are thought to be a model of human longevity. Thus, we performed glycoproteomics using plasma samples of SSCs, and identified proteins and conjugated N-glycans that are charac ...