Jump to Main Content
- Kim, Seung Min, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Journal of natural products 2018 v.81 no.11 pp. 2462-2469
- Gram-positive bacteria; Staphylococcus aureus; Streptomyces; acetone; amino acids; antibacterial properties; antibiotic resistance; derivatization; linkage groups; lipopeptides; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; methicillin; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; Korean Peninsula
- ... Three cyclic lipopeptides, including one known (1) and two new (2 and 3) compounds, that possess the rare enamide linkage group were discovered from Streptomyces sp. KCB14A132, an actinobacterium isolated from a soil sample collected from Jeung Island, Korea. The NMR and MS-based characterization showed that they differed in the amino acid residues in the peptide backbone. Application of Marfey’s ...
- Kim, Seung Min, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Green chemistry 2018 v.20 no.14 pp. 3253-3270
- acidity; adsorption; agricultural industry; catalysts; copper; feedstocks; fuels; gallium; green chemistry; hydrogen; hydrogenation; porous media; surface area; vanillin
- ... The development of an efficient non-sulfided and non-precious catalyst for selective hydrogenation (HD) and hydrodeoxygenation (HDO) of biomass-derived feedstocks to produce fuels and chemicals is of great interest. In this study, a highly efficient bimetallic Ga-doped Cu/H-nanozeolite-Y (Cu/HNZY) catalyst was developed for selective HD and HDO of lignin-derived species (vanillin, acetovanillone, ...