Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: nenad?
- Nejad, Abdolhossein Rezaei, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Open Agriculture 2018 v.3 no.1 pp. 670-677
- Cercis siliquastrum; growth traits; heavy metals; irrigation water; lead; leaf area; leaves; nitrates; nitrogen compounds; plant analysis; plant growth; pollutants; seedlings; shoots; soil; toxicity; trees; water content
- ... Lead is presently a significant heavy metal pollutant that is toxic for all types of life and is of worldwide concern. Various strategies may be applied to increase tolerance of plants to heavy metals, for example nitrogenous compounds have been shown to exert such effects. In the present study combinations of lead levels (0, 15, 30 mgL-1) and nitrate levels (0, 50, 100 mgL-1) applied through irri ...
- Nejad, Abdolhossein Rezaei, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Scientia horticulturae 2018 v.240 pp. 440-445
- Olea europaea; cultivars; environmental impact; irrigation; leaf area; models; petioles
- ... Area (LA) estimation, based on individual leaf dimensions [length (L) and width (W)], was addressed in olive tree. Ten cultivars exposed to two watering regimes (irrigated versus rainfed) under field conditions were examined. Petiole length, leaf L, W, perimeter, base and apex angles, four shape indicators, together with LA were digitally assessed in fully-expanded leaves (480 leaves per treatment ...