Jump to Main Content
- Pang, Z., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Acta horticulturae 2018 no.1227 pp. 393-400
- Brassica juncea var. multiceps; Brassica rapa subsp. chinensis; Brassica rapa subsp. oleifera; Chinese cabbage; Ipomoea aquatica; autumn; cultivation area; fallow; flowering; model validation; models; mustard greens; planting; sowing; summer; tropics; vegetable growing; China
- ... Balanced sowing is the main factor affecting the cultivation of vegetables in tropical areas, especially in summer. Based on the following parameters associated with the balanced production of fast-growing leafy vegetables, harvest duration (A), growth duration (B), land fallowing duration (C), cultivation area (W), planting proportion of a specific vegetable (Y) and required sowing area (X), the ...
- Pang, Z. F., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.17 pp. 9503-9511
- ammonium; anions; dimethyl sulfoxide; electrodes; electron transfer; ethanol; fuel cells; fullerene; halides; structure-activity relationships
- ... Stable and highly conductive self-n-doped fullerene ammonium halides are promising optoelectronic materials. It is necessary to thoroughly understand their structure–function relationship and to develop their applications. Here, the assembly behaviors of the self-n-doped fullerene ammonium halides, as well as the functional areas in the well-developed 2D–3D lamellar structures in their ordered agg ...