Jump to Main Content
- Tan, Hongbo, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2018 v.205 pp. 536-551
- aluminum; carbonates; cement; grinding; industry; ions; lithium; nanoparticles; silicon; slags; solid wastes; sustainable development
- ... Lithium slag is a by-product of lithium carbonate industry; in the past decades, due to ascending demand of lithium salts, emission of this kind of solid waste is dramatically increased and results in serious environmental problem. Utilization of lithium slag is of great importance to the sustainable development of lithium carbonate industry. In this study, one new way to utilize lithium slag in s ...
- Tan, Hongbo, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Fuel processing technology 2018 v.181 pp. 75-90
- byproducts; coal; coal fly ash; compression strength; gels; pastes; porosity; wastes
- ... Coal gangue (CG) and coal fly ash (FA) are the main coal by-product wastes. This paper focuses on the pore structure evaluation of CG and FA blended cementing composites with various replacement levels from 3 days up to 180 days. Results indicate that negative effect of coal by-products on the compressive strength and average pore size can be reduced to a negligible level at late ages. Similar ave ...