Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: rutai?
- Chen, Rukai, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- BMC plant biology 2018 v.18 no.1 pp. 269
- DNA; Saccharum arundinaceum; bioethanol; chromosomes; enzymatic hydrolysis; fluorescence in situ hybridization; genetic background; genetic improvement; genome; inheritance (genetics); methane; repetitive sequences; screening; species identification; sugarcane; suppression subtractive hybridization; system optimization; wide hybridization
- ... BACKGROUND: Sugarcane has recently attracted increased attention for its potential as a source of bioethanol and methane. However, a narrow genetic base has limited germplasm enhancement of sugarcane. Erianthus arundinaceus is an important wild genetic resource that has many excellent traits for improving cultivated sugarcane via wide hybridization. Species-specific repetitive sequences are useful ...
- Chen, Rukai, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Sugar tech 2018 v.20 no.6 pp. 669-680
- Escherichia coli; abscisic acid; bioinformatics; cytoplasm; expressed sequence tags; genotype; leaves; metabolism; methyl jasmonate; molecular weight; open reading frames; phylogeny; pith; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; salicylic acid; sequence alignment; signal peptide; sugarcane; suppression subtractive hybridization; tissues
- ... The ras-like nuclear GTP-binding protein (Ran) is known as a molecular switch and plays an important role in eukaryotic metabolism. In this study, a differentially expressed EST sequence from our previous suppression subtractive hybridization libraries of sugarcane under Sporisirium scitamineum infection was used as the probe, and an 836-bp-long sugarcane Ran gene (ScRan) was cloned from sugarcane ...