Jump to Main Content
- Culzoni, María J., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Talanta 2018 v.186 pp. 481-488
- absorbance; active ingredients; chemometrics; detectors; fluorescence; liquid chromatography; models; monitoring; poultry manure; prediction; synergism
- ... A low-level data fusion strategy was developed and implemented for data processing of second-order liquid chromatographic data with dual detection, i.e. absorbance and fluorescence monitoring. The synergistic effect of coupling individual information provided by two different detectors was evaluated by analyzing the results gathered after the application of a series of data preprocessing steps and ...
- Culzoni, María J., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2018 v.90 no.11 pp. 7072-7079
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; ambient temperature; aqueous solutions; information processing; proteins; spectrometers
- ... In this work, we present a setup for mid-IR measurements of the protein amide I and amide II bands in aqueous solution. Employing a latest generation external cavity-quantum cascade laser (EC-QCL) at room temperature in pulsed operation mode allowed implementing a high optical path length of 31 μm that ensures robust sample handling. By application of a data processing routine, which removes occas ...