Jump to Main Content
- Ehrle, Anna, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Veterinary radiology & ultrasound 2018 v.59 no.4 pp. 469-476
- diagnostic techniques; horses; image analysis; orthopedics; pain; scintigraphy; thoracic spine; veterinarians
- ... Scintigraphy is a standard diagnostic method for evaluating horses with back pain due to suspected thoracic processus spinosus pathology. Lesion detection is based on subjective or semi‐quantitative assessments of increased uptake. This retrospective, analytical study is aimed to compare semi‐quantitative and subjective methods in the evaluation of scintigraphic images of the processi spinosi in t ...
- Ehrle, Anna, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of equine veterinary science 2018 v.60 pp. 35-42.e2
- biomarkers; blood serum; cartilage; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; horses; inflammation; interleukin-1beta; monitoring; synovial fluid; therapeutics
- ... We hypothesised that shorter treatment intervals of intraarticular autologous conditioned serum (ACS) injections would more beneficially affect the synovial fluid (SF) concentrations of IL-1ra, IL-1β and cartilage biomarkers, compared with the traditional weekly treatment intervals in joints suffering from natural OA. In a randomised comparative study, 12 horses with OA were allocated to two group ...