Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: eishi?
- Eyshi Rezaei, Ehsan, et al. Show all 26 Authors
- Field crops research 2018 v.216 pp. 75-88
- air temperature; canopy; carbon dioxide; climate change; crop models; data collection; empirical models; energy balance; heat stress; model validation; nitrogen; prediction; soil water; North America
- ... Despite widespread application in studying climate change impacts, most crop models ignore complex interactions among air temperature, crop and soil water status, CO2 concentration and atmospheric conditions that influence crop canopy temperature. The current study extended previous studies by evaluating Tc simulations from nine crop models at six locations across environmental and production cond ...
- Eyshi Rezaei, Ehsan, et al. Show all 48 Authors
- Global change biology 2018 v.24 no.11 pp. 5072-5083
- climate change; crop models; data collection; prediction; variance; wheat
- ... A recent innovation in assessment of climate change impact on agricultural production has been to use crop multimodel ensembles (MMEs). These studies usually find large variability between individual models but that the ensemble mean (e‐mean) and median (e‐median) often seem to predict quite well. However, few studies have specifically been concerned with the predictive quality of those ensemble p ...