Jump to Main Content
- Faust, Karoline, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Current opinion in microbiology 2018 v.44 pp. 41-49
- community structure; dynamic models; equations; mathematical models; microbial communities; periodicity; time series analysis
- ... Nowadays, microbial communities are frequently monitored over long periods of time and the interactions between their members are explored in vitro. This development has opened the way to apply mathematical models to characterize community structure and dynamics, to predict responses to perturbations and to explore general dynamical properties such as stability, alternative stable states and perio ...
- Faust, Karoline, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Food microbiology 2018 v.73 pp. 49-60
- bacterial communities; eutrophication; fermentation; microbiome; niches; raw materials; spoilage
- ... The structure of microbial association networks was investigated for seventeen studies on food bacterial communities using the CoNet app. The results were compared with those for host and environmental microbiomes.Microbial association networks of food bacterial communities shared several properties with those of host microbiomes, although they were less complex and lacked a scale-free, small worl ...