Jump to Main Content
- Hůnová, Iva, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Atmospheric environment 2018 v.172 pp. 157-167
- atmospheric chemistry; emissions; highways; monitoring; nitric oxide; nitrogen dioxide; ozone; power plants; statistics; summer; urban areas; Czech Republic
- ... We present the trends in ambient ozone concentrations based on high quality data measured continuously at 26 long-term monitoring sites (9 urban, 17 rural including 10 mountain stations) in the Czech Republic in 1994–2015. We considered annual and summer medians, the 10ᵗʰ and 98ᵗʰ percentiles, maximum daily 8-h running mean concentrations and exposure index AOT40F. For all indicators taken into ac ...
- Hůnová, Iva, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2018 v.636 pp. 1490-1499
- air pollutants; air pollution; air temperature; meteorological data; models; monitoring; nitrogen oxides; probability; regression analysis; relative humidity; sulfur dioxide
- ... We examined observation-based fog occurrence at three Czech monitoring sites: Praha 4 - Libuš, Košetice and Churáňov, representing different environments - urban, rural and mountain - over a time span of 27 years (1989–2015). We searched for a simple model describing fog occurrence fitting the observed air pollution and meteorological data. For our analysis we used a generalized additive model, GA ...