Jump to Main Content
- Hipler, Uta-Christina, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2018 v.410 no.23 pp. 5839-5847
- Candida parapsilosis; Raman spectroscopy; animal pathogenic fungi; hospitals; prediction; species identification; statistical models; yeasts
- ... Candida-related infections have become a major problem in hospitals. The species identification of yeast is the prerequisite for the initiation of adequate antifungal therapy. In the present study, the connection between inherent UV resonance Raman (RR) spectral profiles of Candida species and taxonomic differences was investigated for the first time. UV RR in combination with statistical modeling ...
- Hipler, Uta-Christina, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- The journal of the Textile Institute 2018 v.109 no.7 pp. 891-902
- adenosine triphosphate; adults; biocompatibility; cell viability; cytotoxicity; fibroblasts; juveniles; keratinocytes; mice; sweat
- ... Biocompatibility of six different compression stockings and cytotoxic effects were determined using HaCaT keratinocytes, L929 mouse fibroblasts, primary adult and juvenile keratinocytes Cells were quantified using a luminometric ATP assay and the photometric BCA test. Cytotoxic effects were determined by LDH release. An area-based extraction ratio of 1.25 cm²:mL could be shown to be superior to th ...