Jump to Main Content
- Hsu, Jyh-Ping, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2018 v.531 pp. 483-492
- diffusivity; electroosmosis; equations; hydrodynamics; ionic strength; mass transfer; models; potassium chloride; potassium nitrate; salt concentration
- ... Taking account of the influence of electroosmotic flow, the behavior of the ion current rectification of a charged conical nanochannel is studied theoretically focusing on the effect of ionic valence. A continuum-based model comprising coupled Poisson-Nernst-Planck (PNP) equations for the ionic mass transport and Navier-Stokes equations for the hydrodynamic field is adopted. We show that if the bu ...
- Hsu, Jyh-Ping, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Carbon 2018 v.130 pp. 652-663
- acetates; ascorbic acid; carbon; carbon nitride; dopamine; electrochemistry; electron transfer; glucose; melamine; methodology; nanocomposites; oxidation; pyrolysis; quinones; sensors (equipment); uric acid
- ... A facile sensor based on two-dimensional (2D) g-C3N4/CuO nanocomposites was proposed for electrochemical detection of dopamine (DA). The 2D g-C3N4/CuO nanocomposites were fabricated by a pyrolysis technique using melamine and cupric acetate monohydrate as precursors. The 2D g-C3N4/CuO nanocomposites prepared have a larger conductivity and a narrower band-gap than that of pure g-C3N4, resulting in ...