Jump to Main Content
- Indra, Alexander, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of food science and technology 2018 v.55 no.8 pp. 3232-3240
- Clostridium; animal pathogens; beef carcasses; cattle; databases; desorption; evisceration; food industry; food safety; matrix-assisted laser desorption-ionization mass spectrometry; risk; sequence analysis; sheep; skinning; slaughterhouses; Iran
- ... Clostridia are widespread and some of them are serious human pathogens. Identification of Clostridium spp. is important for managing microbiological risks in the food industry. Samples derived from sheep and cattle carcasses from a slaughterhouse in Iran were analyzed by MALDI-TOF MS using direct transfer and extended direct transfer sample preparation methods and 16S rDNA sequencing. MALDI-TOF MS ...
- Indra, Alexander, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- European food research & technology 2018 v.244 no.8 pp. 1473-1485
- corn; epigenetics; food research; genetic stability; genetically modified plants; genome; genomics; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; methylation; mutation; seeds
- ... MON810 maize was first commercialized in 1997 and it is one of the most marketed genetically modified crops worldwide. Although MON810 maize has been studied extensively, its genetic stability and epigenetics have not been studied very well. We used next-generation sequencing to investigate the genetics and epigenetics of the cry1Ab coding region and its 3′ flanking genomic region in three differe ...