Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Chenning; Qin, Caibin; Yang, Guangyi; Boughaba, Fadia; He, Yue; Ma, Weidong; Zhang, Yonghong; Gao, Song
- Journal of chromatography 2018 v.1086 pp. 105-109
- Isodon (Lamiaceae), etc ; absorption; animal models; antibacterial properties; bioavailability; chromatography; diterpenoids; drugs; formic acid; freeze-thaw cycles; intravenous injection; medicinal properties; methanol; monitoring; pharmacokinetics; rats; spectrometers; tandem mass spectrometry; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Maoecrystal A (MC-A) is an ent-kaurane-type diterpene isolated from Rabdosia eriocalyx (Dunn) Hara. MC-A has been reported to show different types of pharmacological activities, including anticancer, anti-inflammatory and bacteriostatic functions. However, bioanalysis of MC-A has not been reported. The purpose of this study is to develop an UPLC-MS/MS method to quantify MC-A in plasma and determin ...
- Liu, Yue; Lu, Shan; Zhao, Liang; Dong, Xin; Zhu, Zhenyu; Jin, Yongsheng; Chen, Haisheng; Lu, Feng; Hong, Zhanying; Chai, Yifeng
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2018 v.410 no.14 pp. 3325-3335
- Isodon (Lamiaceae), etc ; amino acid metabolism; antineoplastic activity; antineoplastic agents; apoptosis; biochemical pathways; cell culture; cytotoxicity; diterpenoids; dose response; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; hepatoma; human cell lines; humans; metabolome; metabolomics; neoplasm cells; sphingolipids; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Studies have documented the potential antitumor activities of glaucocalyxin A (GLA), an ent-kaurene diterpenoid isolated from Rabdosia japonica. However, the metabolic mechanism underlying the antitumor activity of GLA remains largely unknown. The effects of GLA on the metabolome of human liver cancer cells using GC/MS- and LC/MS-based metabolic profiling have been investigated. An untargeted meta ...