Jump to Main Content
- Jamoussi, Kaïs, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Phytopathologische Zeitschrift 2018 v.166 no.1 pp. 28-33
- Alternaria alternata; Escherichia coli; amino acids; antifungal properties; beta-glucans; depolymerization; genes; glycosidases; heterologous gene expression; molecular weight; plant pathogenic fungi; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; proteins; secretion; signal peptide
- ... The endo‐β‐1,3‐1,4‐glucanases are glycoside hydrolases involved in the enzymatic depolymerization of 1,3‐1,4 β‐glucans and showed an antifungal activity against some fungi. Bacillus amyloliquefaciensBLB369 has a high antagonistic activity against phytopathogenic fungi. Its glu369 full‐coding sequence of the endo‐β‐1,3‐1,4‐glucanase gene (732 bp) was sequenced, cloned and successfully expressed in ...
- Jamoussi, Kais, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2018 v.117 pp. 752-761
- Bacillus thuringiensis; Ephestia kuehniella; bioassays; biopesticides; carbohydrate binding; crystal proteins; delta-endotoxins; hemolysins; insect resistance; insects; molecular models; plant protection; plasmids; receptors; toxicity
- ... Bacillus thuringiensis Vip3A protein has been widely used for crop protection and for delay resistance to existing insecticidal Cry toxins. During current study, a fusion between vip3Aa16 and the toxic core sequence of cry1Ac was constructed in pHT Blue plasmid. Vip3Aa16-Cry1Ac protein was expressed in the supernatant of B. thuringiensis with a size of about 150 kDa. Bioassays tested on Ephestia k ...