Jump to Main Content
- Ji, Lin-Lin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2018 v.20 no.10 pp. 934-942
- Cornus officinalis; ethanol; fruits; iridoid glycosides; neuroprotective effect; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; spectral analysis
- ... Four new iridoid glycosides named cornusphenosides A–D (1–4) were isolated from an ethanol extract of the fruits of Cornus officinalis (shan zhu yu). The structures of these compounds were elucidated on the basis of spectroscopic data (UV, IR, HRESIMS, and 1D and 2D NMR) and chemical evidence. The neuroprotective effects of compounds 1–4 were also assessed in vitro. ...
- Ji, Lin-Lin, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2018 v.20 no.3 pp. 209-216
- Monascus; cytotoxicity; mass spectrometry; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; rice
- ... Four new monacolin analogs, monacolin T (1), monacolin U (2) 6a-O-methyl-4,6-dihydromonacolin L (3), and 6a-O-ethyl-4,6-dihydromonacolin L (4) were isolated from the ethanolic extract of Monascus purpureus-fermented rice. Their structures were determined by a combination of 1D, 2D NMR experiments (¹H-¹HCOSY, HSQC, HMBC, and ROESY), and mass spectrometry. In vitro cytotoxic assay, all compounds wer ...