Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: karim?
- Karimi, Mehrdad, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of thermal biology 2018 v.77 pp. 45-54
- convection; cryosurgery; energy; equations; freezing; gold; hepatic artery; ice; iron oxides; liver; liver neoplasms; mathematical models; momentum; nanoparticles; neoplasm cells; physicians; temperature; tissues
- ... Cryosurgery is an efficient cancer treatment which can be used for non-invasive ablation of some internal tumors such as liver and prostate. Tumors are usually located near the large blood vessels and the heat convection may affect the progression of the ice ball. Hence it is necessary to predict the surgery procedure and its consequences earlier. In spite of the recent studies it is still unclear ...
- Karimi, Mehrdad, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Current microbiology 2018 v.75 no.10 pp. 1290-1298
- antibiotic resistance; antibiotics; antimicrobial properties; bacteria; bacterial growth; electric potential; minimum inhibitory concentration; monitoring; pH; pathogens; pharmaceutical industry; regression analysis; screening; virulent strains
- ... New methods to determine antimicrobial susceptibility of bacterial pathogens especially the minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC) of antibiotics have great importance in pharmaceutical industry and treatment procedures. In the present study, the MIC of several antibiotics was determined against some pathogenic bacteria using macrodilution test. In order to accelerate and increase the efficiency o ...