Jump to Main Content
- Lai, Lei, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of physical chemistry 2018 v.122 no.33 pp. 18870-18879
- electrons; hydrogen; hydrogen production; lighting; oxygen; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; physical chemistry; raw materials; solar energy; titanium dioxide
- ... The exploration of low-cost, high-performance, and stable photocatalysts for the highly efficient conversion and storage of solar energy in hydrogen is of great importance. This study presents a novel pyridine-type carbonitrides (CN)-modified surface-disordered C-doped TiO₂ (PCN/CTiO₂@TiO₂–ₓ) catalyst used for photocatalytic H₂ evolution from water. The employed preparation method of hydrolysis–ca ...
- Lai, Lei, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- ACS sustainable chemistry & engineering 2018 v.6 no.5 pp. 6654-6662
- bio-packaging; biodegradability; mechanical testing; models; modulus of elasticity; montmorillonite; nanocomposites; permeability; prediction; tensile strength; thermal analysis; transmission electron microscopy; viability; water vapor; wide-angle X-ray scattering
- ... Low water vapor permeability is highly demanded for biodegradable packaging and agricultural film applications. However, biodegradable poly(butylene adipate-co-terephthalate) (PBAT) films demonstrate poor water vapor barrier properties. A series of nanocomposite (NC) films composed of organically modified montmorillonite (OMMT) dispersed at levels ranging from 0 to 13 wt % in PBAT were thus genera ...