Jump to Main Content
- Lee, Eun Joo, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Food packaging and shelf life 2018 v.18 pp. 107-114
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; active food packaging; beta-cyclodextrin; carbon disulfide; contact angle; dimethyl disulfide; dimethyl sulfide; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; health services; hydrophobicity; odor compounds; odor control; off odors; packaging materials; polyethylene; scanning electron microscopes; scanning electron microscopy; shelf life; sulfur
- ... The study explored a new odor control method using Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) and Triacetyl- β-cyclodextrin (TA-β-CD) functionalized fiber mat. The odor control system was prepared using an electrospinning process. Based on the image obtained from a scanning electron microscope (SEM), the fiber diameter of the pure LDPE and TA-β-CD loaded LDPE fibers were found about 1.31–4.92 μm, depending o ...
- Lee, Eun-Joo, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Vaccine 2018 v.36 no.3 pp. 371-380
- Gram-negative bacteria; Helicobacter pylori; antibodies; blood serum; cytotoxins; drinking water; egg yolk; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; hens; histology; humans; immune response; immunoblotting; immunoglobulin Y; mice; protective effect; stomach; stomach neoplasms; tissues; vaccines
- ... Helicobacter pylori, a gram-negative bacterium, is the causative agent of gastric disorders and gastric cancer in the human stomach. Vacuolating cytotoxin A (VacA) is among the multi-effect protein toxins released by H. pylori that enables its persistence in the human stomach.To evaluate the effect of anti-VacA egg yolk immunoglobulin (anti-VacA IgY) on H. pylori infection, a highly specific anti- ...