Jump to Main Content
- Leininger, Theodor, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Water, air, and soil pollution 2018 v.229 no.11 pp. 373
- dissolved oxygen; eutrophication; magnesium; nitrate nitrogen; pH; river deltas; rivers; sodium; spring; summer; surface water; total nitrogen; total phosphorus; water quality; watersheds; winter; Gulf of Mexico
- ... Assessment of surface water quality in the Mississippi Delta is essential to quantify the eutrophication of the Gulf of Mexico. This study estimated the characteristics and variations of surface water quality at three study sites in the Big Sunflower River Watershed (BSRW) within the Mississippi Delta using Kruskal-Wallis, Dunn, Mann-Kendall, and Pettitt tests. In general, contents of some water q ...
- Leininger, Theodor D., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of hydrology 2018 v.563 pp. 363-371
- General Circulation Models; United States Environmental Protection Agency; air temperature; climate; data collection; environmental assessment; environmental protection; hydrologic models; nitrate nitrogen; orthophosphates; pollution load; rain; rivers; summer; water quality; watersheds; Mississippi
- ... A vast amount of future climate scenario datasets, created by climate models such as general circulation models (GCMs), have been used in conjunction with watershed models to project future climate variability impact on hydrological processes and water quality. However, these low spatial-temporal resolution datasets are often difficult to downscale spatially and disaggregate temporarily, and they ...
- PubMed Central: