Jump to Main Content
- Lucas, Eve, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Kew bulletin 2018 v.73 no.4 pp. 47
- Syzygium; islands; new species; plant taxonomy; scientific illustration; taxon descriptions; Indonesia
- ... Two new species of Syzygium from Sumatra, namely S. namosialangense and S. padangense are described and illustrated. These species are proposed based on observation of the specimens kept in BO, K and L, including those from Sumatra and its surrounding islands and adjacent regions. ...
- Lucas, Eve, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Kew bulletin 2018 v.73 no.1 pp. 5
- Myrcia; cerrado; ecosystems; forests; lectotypes; plant taxonomy; Brazil
- ... The ‘Myrcia guianensis group’, or Guianensis clade, comprises c. 30 species distributed mainly in the Cerrado and Atlantic Forest biomes of Brazil. The group is currently being monographed and during this process, type collections have been analysed and a thorough literature search completed; 36 new synonyms are recognised, and 95 lectotypifications and five neotypifications are made. ...