Jump to Main Content
- Ma, Chunfeng, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Sustainability 2018 v.10 no.7
- agricultural watersheds; algorithms; quantitative analysis; rivers; sustainable development; uncertainty; uncertainty analysis
- ... It is of importance but great difficulty to objectively and quantitatively evaluate the sustainable development level, especially in the weight determination process and uncertainty evaluation. The traditional weight determination methods hardly reflect the coupling effect (interaction) among the indices. More importantly, conventional evaluation methods seldom consider the uncertainties of the in ...
- Ma, Chunfeng, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.10 no.13 pp. 11213-11220
- Escherichia coli; Pseudomonas; Vibrio alginolyticus; adhesion; adsorption; aquatic bacteria; biodegradability; composite polymers; films (materials); hydrolysis; polymerization; quartz crystal microbalance; seawater; zwitterions
- ... Persistent protein resistance is critical for marine antibiofouling. We have prepared copolymer of 2-methylene-1,3-dioxepane (MDO), tertiary carboxybetaine ester (TCB), and 7-methacryloyloxy-4-methylcoumarin (MAMC) via radical ring-opening polymerization, where MDO, TCB, and MAMC make the polymer degradable, protein resistible, and photo-cross-linkable, respectively. Our study shows that the polym ...
- Ma, Chunfeng, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Computational and Structural Biotechnology Journal 2018 v.16 pp. 600-610
- Internet; Oriental traditional medicine; biotechnology; databases; drugs; herbs; ingredients; mechanism of action; modernization; pharmacology; recipes; East Asia
- ... Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has a long history of widespread clinical applications, especially in East Asia, and is becoming frequently used in Western countries. However, owing to extreme complicacy in both chemical ingredients and mechanism of action, a deep understanding of TCM is still difficult. To accelerate the modernization and popularization of TCM, a single comprehensive database ...
- PubMed Central: