Jump to Main Content
- Orlandi, Riccardo, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Reproduction in domestic animals 2018 v.53 no.6 pp. 1517-1522
- blood flow; ewes; fetus; parturition; pregnancy; ultrasonography; umbilical arteries; umbilical cord
- ... Throughout gestation, changes in foetal umbilical cord Doppler parameters in ewes were detected. Doppler ultrasonography of the umbilical artery was performed weekly starting at 18 weeks before parturition until birth. In the foetal umbilical artery (UA), systolic peak velocity (SPV), end diastolic velocity (EDV), increased (p for within‐subjects effect <0.001) while pulsatility index (PI) resista ...
- Orlandi, Riccardo, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Veterinary radiology & ultrasound 2018 v.59 no.3 pp. 345-356
- cholecystitis; dogs; edema; false positive results; gall bladder; hyperplasia; necrosis; neoplasms; planning; sludge; ultrasonography
- ... Gall‐bladder diseases are common in dogs and two‐dimensional ultrasonography is a current standard method for diagnosis and treatment planning. However, findings from this modality can be nonspecific. The aim of this retrospective, case series study was to describe conventional and contrast‐enhanced ultrasound (using SonoVue®) findings in a group of dogs with histologically confirmed gall bladder ...