Jump to Main Content
- Pan, Cai-Yuan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry 2018 v.6 no.11 pp. 1678-1687
- composite polymers; drug delivery systems; drugs; energy transfer; fluorescence; in vitro studies; nanoparticles; nanosilver; polymerization
- ... A hybrid drug delivery system was successfully fabricated by attaching a camptothecin (CPT)-based polymeric prodrug onto the surface of silver nanoparticles (AgNPs). PEG was employed as a macro-RAFT agent in RAFT polymerization to synthesize a branched star copolymer, to which CPT is linked through the photo-responsive o-nitrobenzyl linkage. In vitro tests indicate that the fluorescence of CPT in ...
- Pan, Cai-yuan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Macromolecules 2018 v.52 no.1 pp. 176-184
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; anthracenes; azides; bromination; bromine; irradiation; matrix-assisted laser desorption-ionization mass spectrometry; moieties; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; polymerization; polystyrenes; ultraviolet radiation
- ... Multicyclic polystyrene (PS) with hyperbranched structure was constructed in an efficient way. First, a seesaw-type PS was synthesized via atom transfer radical polymerization (ATRP) using a Y-shaped ATRP initiator containing one hydroxyl at center and bromine at each end. After azidation, the anthryl and hydroxyl groups were introduced to the ends of the polymer chain by click reaction with a tri ...