Jump to Main Content
- Rozanski, Elizabeth A., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association 2018 v.253 no.8 pp. 1032-1037
- animal technicians; attitudes and opinions; cardiopulmonary resuscitation; cross-sectional studies; demographic statistics; health services; human health; humans; medicine; pet ownership; pets; professionals; surveys; veterinarians; veterinary medicine
- ... OBJECTIVE To determine opinions of veterinary emergency health-care providers on the topic of owner-witnessed CPR in small animal emergency medicine and to identify reasons for opposition or support of owner-witnessed CPR. DESIGN Cross-sectional survey. SAMPLE 358 surveys completed by American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care diplomates and residents as well as other emergency-car ...
- Rozanski, Elizabeth A., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- bitches; hematocrit; planning; pyometra; spaying; t-test
- ... We investigated the effect of pyometra on kaolin-activated thromboelastography (TEG). Eighteen client-owned dogs with pyometra and 8 healthy spayed dogs were recruited. TEG parameters and packed cell volume were determined. Results from spayed females and from intact females with pyometra were compared using a Student t-test and Wilcoxon rank sum test. Bitches with pyometra were hypercoagulable co ...