Jump to Main Content
- Shi, Shaoyuan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of membrane science 2018 v.566 pp. 44-53
- analytical methods; coatings; desalination; dopamine; electrodialysis; graphene oxide; hydrophilicity; ion-exchange membranes; roughness; sodium dodecylbenzenesulfonate
- ... A novel surface modified anion exchange membrane (AEM) was prepared by electrodeposition of graphene oxide (GO) and polydopamine (PDA) coating, aiming at improving antifouling performance and stability. The AEM was firstly modified by electrodeposition of GO and then immersed into the dopamine solution to form a thin PDA layer. The effects of GO and PDA composite modification were investigated by ...
- Shi, Shaoyuan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of membrane science 2018 v.558 pp. 1-8
- anion-exchange membranes; desalination; electrical resistance; electrodialysis; electrolytes; fouling; hydrophilicity; quaternary ammonium compounds; sodium dodecyl sulfate
- ... This study demonstrates the feasibility of layer-by-layer (LbL) assembly of poly(sodium 4-styrene sulfonate) (PSS)/poly(diallyldimethylammonium chloride) (PDADMAC) polyelectrolyte multilayers on an anion exchange membrane (AEM). The electrodeposition of (PSS/PDADMAC)n multilayers on the AEM with a PSS layer as the top surface endows the surface with negative charges and increases the surface hydro ...