Jump to Main Content
- Soheili, Vahid, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Analytical biochemistry 2018 v.549 pp. 124-129
- antibiotics; binding capacity; bioassays; cost effectiveness; enrofloxacin; fluorescence; graphene oxide; oligonucleotides; raw milk; single-stranded DNA; systematic evolution of ligands by exponential enrichment
- ... Specific ssDNA aptamers for the antibiotic enrofloxacin (ENR) were isolated from an enriched nucleotide library by SELEX (Systematic Evolution of Ligands by EXponential enrichment) method with high binding affinity. After seven rounds, five aptamers were selected and identified. Apt58 with highest affinity and sensitivity (Kd = 14.19 nM) was employed to develop a label-free fluorescent biosensing ...
- Soheili, Vahid, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of food measurement & characterization 2018 v.12 no.1 pp. 356-361
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; Bacillus cereus; Bacillus subtilis; Bixa orellana; Gram-positive bacteria; Listeria monocytogenes; Staphylococcus aureus; Staphylococcus epidermidis; Streptococcus pyogenes; additives; antimicrobial properties; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; behavior change; beta-carotene; bleaching; children; color; food matrix; food safety; foods; inhibitory concentration 50; lipids; lutein; palatability; paprika; preservatives
- ... There has been increasing interest in the food safety, due to growing evidence for several health detriments of chemical additives including preservatives and colors. Since it has already been proven that consumption of chemical colors is associated with complications such as behavior change in children, it is important to evaluate plant pigments as new food colors. In addition to the palatability ...