Jump to Main Content
- Song, Huaibo, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Biosystems engineering 2018 v.173 pp. 19-31
- algorithms; color; dairy cows; health status; knees
- ... Wear of the knee is an important indicator of the health status of dairy cows. However, the complex cattle environment and the presence of mud, excrement, and other interferences make examination of the lesion area difficult. We utilised a region detection method based on colour edge detection and bilateral projection to detect the knee area of cows. First, edge information of colour images was ob ...
- Song, Huaibo, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2018 v.151 pp. 196-206
- aircraft; cameras; computer software; entropy; monitoring; remote sensing
- ... Remote sensing technology has been widely used for monitoring crop fields and other agricultural applications. However, the clarity of remote sensing images is often affected by clouds and chaotic media in the atmosphere. Image dehazing can be achieved through the dark channel prior method (DCP), but there is always a brightness distortion problem after image dehazing. To address the problem, this ...