Jump to Main Content
- Song, Tiejun, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2018 v.25 no.34 pp. 34343-34350
- bioaccumulation factor; corn; crops; factor analysis; plant organs; rice; selenium; soil; soil sampling; soybeans
- ... In this study, we collected crop plants and associated soil samples and determined these for selenium (Se) content to analyze the uptake, enrichment, and translocation of Se in the different soil–plant systems of an agricultural production area, elucidate the dynamic mechanisms relating to Se content in plants and soil during different growth periods, and screen plants for high Se enrichment abili ...
- Song, Tiejun, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Human and ecological risk assessment 2018 v.24 no.2 pp. 509-521
- agricultural soils; arsenic; breathing; cadmium; carcinogens; chromium; copper; exposure pathways; health effects assessments; heavy metals; human health; ingestion; irrigation; lead; mineral fertilizers; nickel; pesticides; principal component analysis; risk; risk assessment; soil sampling; vanadium; zinc; China
- ... Heavy metals in soil can affect human health through the exposure pathways of oral ingestion, dermal contact, and inhalation. In this study, to assess the health risk of heavy metals in the agricultural area of Xinglonggang, 52 soil samples were collected and tested to obtain the concentrations of As, Cd, Cr, Cu, Ni, Pb, V, and Zn in the soil. The enrichment factor indicated that the heavy metals ...